TNPSC Current Affairs April 2017
Union Cabinet approves MoU between India and Australia on cooperation in Health and Medicine.
Union cabinet has approved the MoU between India and Australia on cooperation in the field of Health and Medicine, which was chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Areas of Cooperation:
- Cooperation on Communicable diseases such as Malaria and Tuberculosis
- Cooperation on Mental Health and Non-Communicable Diseases;
- Cooperation on Anti-Microbial Resistance and responding to public health emergencies;
- Cooperation on Regulation of Pharmaceuticals, vaccines and medical devices;
- Cooperation on Digital Health;
- Cooperation on Tobacco Control;
- and any other area of cooperation decided mutually between the both India and Australia.
Post a Comment