Online Guidance for TNPSC and other Competitive Exam
TNPSC Study Material
TNPSC Current Affairs
Tamil Nadu Police
TNPSC Books for Group 1, Group 2 ,Group 4, VAO and...
Latest Government Jobs and updates
General English Study Material in pdf
TNPSC Geography Questions
TNPSC Online Geography Test !!!
Basic Geo Test
1) On which river bank Kashmir is located
2) On Which size basis the drainage basins of India for Major river categrorized?
More than 5,000 Sq.km of Catchment area
More than 10,000 Sq.km of Catchment area
More than 20,000 Sq.km of Catchment area
More than 30,000 Sq.km of Catchment area
3) Which passage is using as Jammu-Srinagar Highway?
4) Arrange West flowing river from North to south ? a. Sabarmathi b. Mahi c. Narmada d. Tapi
5) Match the following passes with State? 1.Burzil Pass and Zoji la pass -------------a.Himachal pradesh 2.Bara lacha la and the Shipki la pass------b.Jammu and Kashmir 3.Niti pass and lipu pass-------------------c.Uttaranchal 4.Nathu la and Jelep la pass----------------d.Sikkim
6) which among the following forms the International boundary between Arunachal pradesh and Myanmar?
7) In which Range the Sonapani Glacier located ?
8) Which is composed of newer Alluvium?
9) Where is Central Arid Zone Research Institute located?
10) Between which Rivers the Sind Sagar Doab is?
Ravi and Chenb
Beas and Ravi
Beas and sutluj
Jhelum and chenab
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a comment