TNPSC VAO Functions and Duties
TNPSC VAO functions and Duties-VAO Study Material
and Responsibilities of Village
- The major role of VAO is maintenance
of Village accounts and Azmoish
- VAO is responsible for collecting
Land tax, Panchayat Taxes and other dues
- VAO is responsible and maintain
peace in Village, he should inform any violence, unnatural death , caste fight,
encroachment , Natural calamities, etc
to the Higher Officials.
- Issuing Chitta and Adangal for
obtaining loan from Co-Operative Societies and other banks,
- He is responsible to provide
Community, Nativity, Income certificate for particular Village.
- He is responsible of Issuing
Certificate to farmers for various loans after inspecting recors and enquiry on
- He is responsible for re- locate the
people and provide food if there is any natural calamities
- He Maintains all the accounts
relating to cultivation, irrigation etc.
- In Total VAO is responsible person for
particular Village in all matter.
Post a Comment