TNPSC Current affairs April 2017
India and Malaysia Government signed seven MOU’s
Malaysian Prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak on his 6day official visit to India has signed 7 MOU’s with Indian Government for further economic growth and development between the two Nations.
The agreement was signed as the mark of celebrating 60th anniversary of diplomatic ties of both countries. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Malaysian Counterpart has singed the MoU’s
About the Agreement (As per official release)
- MOU for Air service agreement between both countries
- Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation in the proposed development of a Urea and Ammonia Manufacturing Plant in Malaysia and offtake of exisiting surplus urea from Malaysia to India.
- MoU on Cooperation in the Field of Sports
- MoU between the Malaysian Human Resource Fund (HRDF)/ Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB) and EDII, Ahmedabad for cooperation in training, etc.
- MoU between Association of Indian Universities (AIU), India and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), Malaysia on Mutual Recognition of the Educational Qualifications.
- The MoU between Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) and Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), India
- MoU between MIGHT Technology Malaysia and AP Economic Development Board on implementation of 4th Generation Technology Park in AP.