TNPSC Current Affairs June 2017
The Union Cabinet has approved an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on cooperation in the peaceful uses of outer space between India and Armenia.
About the MoU:
- Agreement will be in areas of cooperation like space science,
- Technology and applications including remote sensing of the earth;
- Satellite communication and satellite based navigation;
- Space science and planetary exploration;
- Use of spacecraft and space systems and ground system;
- Application of space technology.