TNPSC Current Affairs April 2017
Cabinet approves various MoU’s between India and Bangladesh
Union cabinet has approved the various MoU’s between India and Bangladesh on Wednesday, which was chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Memorandum of Understanding:
- The MoU on Audio Visual Co-Production India and Bangladesh.
- MoU on Cooperation in the field of Mass Media between India and Bangladesh.
- MoU on passenger cruise services on the coastal and protocol routes between both countries for starting regular movement of passengers and tourists in water crafts.
- MoU in the field of judicial sector cooperation which aimed at developing, promoting and strengthening mutual cooperation between the judiciaries of both the countries.
- MoU for fairway development of Ashuganj-Zakiganj stretch of Kushiyara river and Sirajganj-Daikhawa stretch of Jamuna river by undertaking necessary dredging jointly by both the countries.