TNPSC Current Affairs June 2017, 28
Union Cabinet has approved signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Israel on National Campaign for Water Conservation in India, which will benefit the country in conserving water for future generations.
Two countries agree to jointly work on the water conservation campaign to achieve below
- Put water conservation on the national agenda in India
- Encouraging every citizen to save water in everyday life
- Generating awareness about water
- Promoting Re-use, Recharge and Recycling of water and
- Development of digital tools such as websites, mobile applications on the subject of water conservation (as per official release)