TNPSC VAO study material-Basics of village administration
It is also called as village account no 2. has to be written every year in the following parts
I Patta lands
II Assessed waste land
- Adangal which contains the detail of S.no, extent, assessment and classification as per A register.
- The name of the land owner as per 10(I) chitta,
- The details of wells, trees, lands reserved for Sc/ST assignments made with or without conditions are prepared as referred with Adangal of previous fasli and the register of assignment.
- The Village Account no 20 which contains the details of rainfall and period which the water is available for cultivation in the irrigation tanks.
Azmoish means the inspection of lands and fields to record the details of crops raised, trees , wells and others in village account no 2 (Adangal) and approximate outcome of the crop.
This is the primary duty of VAO to register in the Adangal. He has to register the details of crops raised in the land, trees standing in the government lands, unauthorized occupation of govt lands, Fasli Jasthi, Theerai Jathi etc.
These register has to be done every month and he should attend the Amois on village every month especially during cultivation.
The work of Revenue Inspector.
The Revenue inspector has to inspect all the Poromboke lands , fasli Jasthi and Theervai Jasthi atleast twice in a year also all wet lands and some dry lands.
Deputy Tahsildar will inspect the revenue Inspector inspection about Fasli Jasthi, Theervai Jasthi and Poromboke lands.
- He has to decide whether balling necessary for the land which classified as balling wet lands.
- He inspects the details of 2c/non 2C entered correctly in Adangal and 2C accounts.
- Inspect in case of remission, water was available in source during normal cultivation and if so quantum of the yield.
- Inspect the transfer and other changes ordered as per Taluk account no 6 & village account no 3 which has been given effect to all the village accounts in ‘A’ Register, 10(I) chitta, adangal, F.M.B attested by Revenue Inspector.
What is Beriz Deduction?
The allowances which is paid to the religious institution.
Post a Comment